Skip to content
If you can think of any additional ones, please share them with me and others in the comments.
- People who strive to reach their goals can make a huge impact in the world.
- Empathy and caring for others helps us all succeed and give us the ability to understand the thoughts of others.
- The Keys to successful leadership are autonomy, trust, risk taking and having the desire to be successful as a leader.
- Go above and beyond in every project that you do. If you have a vision, work hard to accomplish it.
- Creativity: Believing that we should do our work the way we always have and stick to what we once learned is a detriment to our creativity.
- Learning and borrowing from what others are doing instead of having to fall flat or make mistakes that can make or break our careers.
- Education: Higher education opportunities should deliver a project-oriented curriculum to give students real-life experiences before entering the workforce.
- Technologies will continue to advance and automate and digitize every aspect of our lives and change how industries and companies are doing business.
- We should all be calling for collaboration among employers, parents, schools, and teachers to enhance technical education for girls in schools.
- Writing and sharing some of our experiences and knowledge with others is incredibly helpful to our personal and professional life.